Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Well Then, Better to Clarify Than to Mislead You

I just want it on the record that I know the difference between then and than. You wouldn't know it reading some of my posts. If I weren't a year behind I'd go in and fix them, but I think you'd rather read new stuff.
Consider it a game- how many than/then mistakes can you find? And those spelling errors? Typos, not errors. I can spell anything. Try me. I just can't type your most basic words.

In fact, my husband said the other night, 'Thank God you can spell. I don't think I could ever be married to a woman who didn't spell as well as me." I'll let you unpack that statement...but I take a compliment whenever I can get one. Even when its grammatically incorrect...

So, bear with my typos and then/than moments. I promise, I am educated, just impatient. Think of it as a chance to hone your editing skills and we both win.

No comments: