Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Checking In, Oops its 2008

Its um, been over a year since i updated this blog and far more than a year since I posted. That is not because I don't love my blog. I do.

Actually, Blogspot tried to upgrade me to a new version, and after I spent a week transferring everything over, the new version fried up and died, taking my access to both accounts with it.
After many hours researching and emailing the damn info people, I gave up.

So now apparently I am back (whoohoo) in the old version, which I liked better anyways.
The next two posts I wrote somewhere in 2007. Of course, I thought I could tell you when by looking at the last saved date. Then I went in, corrected typos while re-reading, and saved...thus loosing their original date. I love myself sometimes.

So, well, January 08 will look really productive compared to all of 2007. I don't think anyone has been holding their breath anyways. :)
Oh, and I am 28 now, in 2008. I was 26 in 2006. That's fun. Or it will be until 2010, then the fun is over.

J
PS. I love my friend Mel's blog so I am shameless posting it here.
http://idealismformom.blogspot.com/

No comments: